Open Transport Map (OTM) Applications for Africa
This is the first progress report of the team no 9 of the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019. The team is led by Daniel Beran.
- active team members: Daniel Beran, Jan Bohm, František Kolovský, Jan Sháněl
- team members that have filled the Google Document but were not present for initial Skype call: Antoine KANTIZA, Candido B. Balaba, Jr., Laura Mugeha, Davince Koyo
- We have acquired OSM data and preselected those layers that could be usable for traffic modelling.
- We are discussing setting of parameters in transforming OSM data into traffic generators.
Plan for next week (15-21/04/2019):
- Skype telco with all team members on on Tuesday 16th of April, at 1 p.m. CEST
- Assigning unassigned work within our team: e.g. traffic generators, calibration data
- Prepare traffic network and traffic generators from OSM data.
- Moving prepared traffic data to STM developers.