PILSEN OPEN 2017
This is the continuation of the INSPIRE Hack 2017. This time, the hack takes place in the city of beer – Pilsen, Czech Republic. The hackathon enables to further develop projects and ideas registered to the INSPIRE Hack 2017 as well as to register new ones.
- 2nd – 3rd October 2017 – Pilsen Open 2017
Venue – presence participation
- NTIS building, Technická 8, Plzeň, location: 49°43’35.654″N, 13°21’7.244″E
- Room UN-656 on 6th floor in research wing of the building (part with blue walls).
- For remote participants a virtual conference room was booked. The technology is Adobe Connect and you can be asked for installing a plugin for web browser (Mozilla Firefox is recommended). The URL for the virtual room: https://connect.cesnet.cz/zz-shongo-niv8l0. It will open on Monday 2nd Oct at 8.55am CEST
- For register please fill in the following registration form.
- Monday 2nd October 2017 – Matchmaking
- 10:00 – beginning of hackathon, introduction of participants and projects, available tools and open datasets
- 13:00 – 14:00 – working lunch
- 14:00 – 17:00 – matchmaking of teams and starting of coding
- Tuesday 3rd October 2017 – Coding
- 9:00 – beginning of the second day, coding in teams
- 12:00 – 13:00 – working lunch
- 13:00 – 17:00 – coding in teams
- 17:00 – 18:00 – evaluation of and results
- Environmental and societal challenges
- Volunteered geographic information (VGI)
- Sensor domain
- Citizen observatories
- Open data