Let us cordially invite you to join the upcoming Agriculture DWG session on “How to improve farming advisory services – from global needs and data to local advisory services”.
During the session, we plan to provide insights into existing advisory services, analyse problems with advisory services, look at how global data can be used locally, and how we can integrate local and global data. We will also discuss how different models and semantics can influence the transferring of solutions from country to country.
The session will be held during the 123rd OGC Member Meeting on Wednesday 15 June, 12:00 – 13:30 PM CET.
Our speakers will address following questions:
- What are the main problems of current advisory services?
- Where do you see the future? Global or local solutions?
- Can we transfer experience from industry to agriculture?
- How to integrate global and local data?
The role of technology producers, service support and advisory for farmers in Adoption and running of Precision Agriculture on the farm – Pavel Gnip (AGCO)
Advisory service – in between farmers and science: current status, new challenges and prospects – Sonja Gvozdenac (Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops)
- Digital solutions for agriculture at a local, regional and global scale – Monika Manolova (Digital National Alliance)
- Integrate global needs for longterm saver benefits – Walter H. Mayer (Progis)
- Assymetric MapWhiteBoard as a Disruptive Technology for Agriculture Advisory Services – Karel Charvat (Plan4all) & Runar Stein Bergheim (Asplan Viak)
Register for the workshop at https://store.ogc.org/ and join virtually or visit Madrid!