After more than two months of hacking, the Agrihub INSPIRE Hackathon 2022 was terminated by a final presentation of results & awards ceremony. The jury members
- Emilija Oreščanin (BioSense Institute)
- Bente Lilja Bye (BLB)
- Sjaak Wolfert (Wageningen Economic Research)
- Jesus Maria Estrada Villegas (Tragsa)
- John O’Flaherty (MAC)
- Janek Wágner (The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs)
announced the following winners for the hackathon:
- 1st place – Challenge #9 A new social space for geographic information sharing and education – this is a new kind of portal primarily for geographic data that allows easy participation of citizens, students and others and supports easy content creation. In doing so, it builds on the principles of INSPIRE and GEO.
- 2nd place – Challenge #11 Automating the calculation of management zones based on yield potential – this is a method that will make it easier to prepare basemaps for farmers based on analysis of historical imagery
- 3rd place – Challenge #13 Agro Environmental Services – Uptake of Copernicus and INSPIRE to support agri – food and environmental opportunities
Congratulations to all the winning teams and many thanks for excellent work to all participants! See you in next INSPIRE Hackathon!
All webinars: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtlv9mpEnDeEmLuHpeeBb1A/search?query=Agrihub%20INSPIRE%20Hackathon%202022