This is a list of tools that can be useful for your projects in the INSPIRE Hack 2017.
Micka (http://micka.bnhelp.cz/) – Open Micka is a web application for management and discovery geospatial metadata. It is
- OGC Catalogue service (CSW 2.0.2)
- Transactions and harvesting
- Metadata editor
- Multilingual user interface
- ISO AP 1.0 profile
- Feature catalogue (ISO 19110)
- Interactive metadata profiles – management
- WFS/Gazetteer for defining metadata – extent
- GEMET thesaurus built-in client
- INSPIRE registry built-in client
- INSPIRE ATOM download service – automatically creation from metadata
INSPIRE CKAN extensions (https://github.com/CCSS-CZ/ckan-ext-inspire) – There are two moduled: These extensions are designed for work with INSPIRE metadata in CKAN. inspire_harvester – This module extends csw_harvester and spatial_metadata extensions to support harvesting of all INSPIRE required metadata elements from CSW 2.0.2 ISO AP 1.0. Inspire_theme – This extension enables: Display INSPIRE metadata user friendly form at CKAN interface. Export INSPIRE metadata in extended GeoDCAT-AP 1.0 RDF format.
SensLog (http://www.senslog.org/) – SensLog is solution for static as well as mobile sensors and VGI. SensLog is web-based sensor data management system. SensLog is a solution that is suitable for static in-situ monitoring devices as well as for mobile devices with live tracking ability.
General tasks of SensLog can be summarized in following points:
- Receives measured data either directly from sensor device or indirectly from any Front-End Elements;
- Stores sensor data in SensLog data model implemented in RDBMS;
- Pre-processes data for easier querying if necessary, and/or analyzes sensor data;
- Publishes data through system of web-services to other Front-End Elements, or to other applications.
SensLog provides system of web-services exchanging messages in JSON format or provides standardized services using core methods of OGC SOS version 1.0.0. The latest version of REST API is following CRUD schema.
NiMMbus (http://www.opengis.uab.cat/nimmbus) – NiMMbus is solution for storing geospatial resources on the MiraMon cloud. NiMMbus is contributed to the hackaton as a geospatial user feedback storing tool. The system implements the Geospatial User Feedback standard developed in the OGC (and started in the FP7 GeoViQua project). This implementation in it using an API developed in the H2020 NextGEOSS The system allows to creating a citation of an external resource and then associate feedback about it. More information on how to use it and how to integrate in a metadata catalogue it can be seen at the github.com/joanma747/nimmbus.