TEAM LEADER: Karel Jedlicka
TEAM MEMBERS: Pavel Hajek, Raitis Berzins, Dmitrij Kozuch, Jiri Kvapil, Jan Shanel, Tomas Mildorf, Simon Leitgeb, …….
PROJECT IDEA: The main objective is to extended possibilities of HSLayers NG (https://ng.hslayers.org/) by integrating CESIUM 3D module (https://cesiumjs.org/) and use Copernicus DEM (https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/eu-dem) and other available DEMs to support displaying Open Land Use map http://sdi4apps.eu/open_land_use/ in 3D .
Open Land-Use Map http://sdi4apps.eu/open_land_use/ is a composite map that is intended to create detailed land-use maps of various regions based on certain pan-European datasets such as CORINE Land Cover, Urban Atlas enriched by available national and regional data
The work will be divided into next steps:
- Integration of CESIUM with HSlayers NG
- Displaying Open Land Use on existing DEM offered by CESIUM
- Instaling own CESIUM server
- Publishing COPERNICUS DEM and other local DEMS on own CESIUM server
- Displaying Open Land Use using own DEM on own CESIUm server