Whether you are driven by rising input costs to use resources as efficiently as possible or are a fan of modern approaches, we invite you to a webinar on remote sensing in agriculture. We will give individual farmers and more broadly focused professionals a hands-on demonstration of creating application maps from satellite imagery.
The webinar is scheduled on 26/04 at 10 AM CEST.
Duration: 1 hour
Registration for the webinar is FREE. Register yourself via this link.
10:00 – 10:10 Introduction to Remote Sensing – Heřman Šnevajs
- Satellite systems, purpose of remote sensing Sentinel 1,2, Landsat and how they can help to Agriculture
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of systems, how they can help farmers.
10:10 – 10:20 Field borders – Heřman Šnevajs
- Why we need to detect filed boards or homogenous areas,
- Who can be potential customer
- Prerequisite for further analyses
- Identification of homogeneous fields
- Methods of analysis
- Unsupervised classification – how it can help and where
10:20 – 10:30 Zoning – Dimitrij Kozukh
- What are management zones
- Make your own application map from any (not satellite) image
10:30 – 10:40 Blockchain – Jiří Kvapil
- How it can help in Earth Observation segment
- Sharing and selling spatial data using blockchain
10:40 – 10:55 FarmInsight – A new platform helping farmers with Variable Rate Application – Karel Charvát jr.
- Integration of previous steps
- A tool for end users
Webinar will introduce two challenges of AgriHub INSPIRE Hackathon 2022: