The Open Spring INSPIRE Hackathon 2021 focused on developments and innovations in agriculture, the environment, transport, tourism, geospatial applications, remote sensing and GNSS goes after two-month hacking into the final stage scheduled on 17th June! More than 70 participants have contributed to all 11 very relevant series of challenges and their results are evaluated by an international experts jury.
During the final event, you will find out which top 3 teams were chosen by the jury and you will get acquainted with the winning results.
REGISTER for the event HERE Thursday 17th June 2:00 PM CEST!
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/96129091777?pwd=ZDlIQ0luK01yZS9QeHlhYnRDcFovdz09
You are cordially welcome to become part of the public jury and help us with the evaluation. Watch video recordings and choose your favourite top 3 results! :) Vote HERE or go to www.menti.com and use the voting code 7966 4069.
RESULTS OF THE OPEN SPRING INSPIRE HACKATHON:
- How to use and improve OLU 2.0.0
- Regional Attractiveness
- Analysis of Drought Conditions for Selected Use-Cases
- Analytical map of traffic accidents in Czechia
- SmartAfriHub III – African Agricultural Water Security
- Analysis of Sentinel 2 and Sentinel 1 time series for the purpose of Agriculture
- Interactive collaborative data capturing at scale – technology and business models
- AgroInfo Application
- Agrihub Slovakia
- Evaluation of OSM 4 purposes of Traffic Modelling
- From Smart Points of Interest towards sustainable Points of Interest