We would like to cordially invite you to join the upcoming Agriculture DWG session on identifying the “Organisational landscape of Agriculture – state of play, gaps and challenges”.
During the session we plan to provide insights into various organisations in the Agriculture domain, followed by a panel discussion on gaps and challenges in standardisation in Agriculture and coordinate different standardisation activities running under different umbrellas.
The session will be held during the 119th OGC Member Meeting on Wednesday 16th June 6:00 -7:30 PM CEST.
FAO, Geoglam, GODAN, ESA, NextEOS and RCMRD representatives will be addressing the following questions from the perspective of your organization:
- What do you see the main challenge in standardisation for Agriculture?
- How is your organisation addressing these challenges?
- How does your organisation contribute to standardisation/interoperability in Agriculture?
- What do you see as the necessary next steps for better coordination?
- Intro Ag DWG chair (Karel Charvát)
- Insights from FAO, GEOGLAM, ESA, GODAN, RCMRD, Next-EOS
- Panel discussion: selected organisations
- Wrap-up and what’s next?
Register for the workshop at https://store.ogc.org/site/home