The DataBio project is organising a new hackaton in Bari (Italy) on the 11th and the 12th of October. We are looking for hackers who want to attack one of more of the following challenges related to machinery, sensing technologies, IoT and more…
- Applications for telemetry – focus on integration of different telemetry unit with Farm Management Information Systems for effective management of farm machinery
- Applications based on the ISOBUS protocol – how could be used ISOXML for communication between machinery and implements and also how ISOXML can be used for communication with precision farming systems
- (Remote) sensing technologies – using remote sensing technologies for preparing recommendation for application of fertilisers for different types of crops
- IoT applied to machinery – using IoT technologies for online crop and monitoring and also for measurement of meteorological data from machinery
- OPEN CHALLENGE – Any innovation related to IoT and/or agricultural machinery
The Bari DataBio IoT for Agriculture Hackathon 2019 will be held on the 11th and the 12th of October 2019 at the University of Bari, Italy – organised by Federunacoma (www.federunacoma.it).