We would like to cordially invite you to join the upcoming Agriculture DWG session focused on the “EO data for monitoring agricultural activities”.
During the session we plan to provide insights to existing solutions, existing methods used for agriculture data analysis, but also current problems and visions for the future.
Our speakers will address following questions:
- What kind of data do you use for monitoring agricultural activities? (satellite data, in-situ data, aerial data)
- What data models do you use for EO data?
- What architecture do you use for EO data?
The session will be held during the 122th OGC Member Meeting on Tuesday 1st March, 2:30 PM CET.
- Intro Ag DWG chair (Karel Charvát)
- Use of Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 data in agricultural data analysis (Herman Snevajs, Plan4all)
- NIVA support to the EO monitoring of CAP payments (Dominique Laurent, IGN)
- EuroCrops and HCAT: Collecting and Harmonising open agricultural data within the European Union (Maja Schneider, TUM)
- E³ SAFER F³: Nature produces Ecology Economy Energy Sustainable Agriculture Forestry Environment Risk-management with Farm Fork Fun (Walter H. Mayer, PROGIS)
- The role of standards in strengthening agricultural monitoring in Africa (Lilian Ndungu, RCMRD)
- What are we doing wrong? Why have farmers not used EO services regularly so far? What can we change in the future? (Runar Stein Bergheim, Avinet)
Register for the workshop at https://na.eventscloud.com/website/34558/