In the last five years the OGC Agriculture Domain Working Groups organised a number of events, discussing different aspects of interoperability. For the 118th OGC Member Meeting we have decided to organize a workshop prior to the Meeting week. The workshop is scheduled on 17th March between 2 PM and 6 PM CET.
The workshop consists of two parts:
- The first part will be dedicated to the presentation of a limited number of reference architectures, which were developed in last years or which are now being designed (e.g. in relation to the European initiative Destination E)
- The second part will be a moderated Round Table. We will analyze actual challenges and issues, define most important standardisation and harmonisation tasks, identify different standardisation efforts and prepare recommendations to other OGC working groups and developers of related platforms.
This should lead to the extension of the Agriculture DWG and provide the standardisation support for building of new solutions.
The Workshop Agenda – March 17th, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET (Room A)
1st part 2:00 – 4:30 PM (9:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT)
- Karel Charvat (Plan4all) – Lesprojekt cloud as tool for support integration of Agriculture Data
- Francisco Javier – EUXDAT Infrastructure
- Nils Hempelmann at all – IoT Demeter architecture
- Dominique Laurent – Standardisation topics identified by the NIVA project
- Arne Berre – DataBio and BDVA/DAIRO reference models
- TBC Trimble
Break 4:30 – 4:45 PM CET (11:30 AM – 11:45 AM EDT)
2nd part 4:45 – 6 PM CET (11:45 AM – 1 PM EDT) – Roundtable with experts on Metadata, IoT, BDVA, Earth Observation, Semantic
Register for the workshop at https://store.ogc.org/.