COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon 2020 aiming to develop and share agri-food economy solutions to balance the imperatives of the present with the demands of the future goes after two-month hacking into the final stage scheduled at 19th November!
In the COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon hackers have addressed the following topics:
- Facilitate access to data and services for an easier digital innovation in the agri-food sectors
- Educating individuals from other sectors for being able to support agri-food businesses in the crisis
- Forecasting of regional food supplies, deviations and/or shortages
- Mobilising agricultural workforce for harvesting
- Regional matching of offer and demand for fresh produce in decentralised settings