In this webinar, Danny Vandenbroucke from KU Leuven and Gobe Hobona from the Open Geospatial Consortium, both geospatial experts, will walk you through following topics
- What are the key drivers and general trends: looking at the vision and understanding of the UN-GGIM and other communities.
- How can we monitor and assess technological trends: an overview of some isolated studies and more comprehensive approaches.
- An overview of the major trends and how they fit together (and influence each other).
- Interoperability challenges and efforts: evolving architectures and standards.
- Ways to get acquainted with new technologies: experimenting using testbeds, sandboxes or living labs.
This webinar is part of a series of “Webinars” performed by the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre under the ELISE ISA2 Action. The aim of these studies is to quickly engage with new topics of relevance to location interoperability, the digital transformation of government and socio-technical developments in this arena.
The webinar will take place on the 24/09/2020 at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2).
For more information, click HERE.
If you are interested in this webinar, do not hesitate to register HERE. You will receive a confirmation email with the instructions on how to join this webinar.