We would like to cordially invite you to join us at the upcoming Open Geospatial Technical Committee meeting organised by Agriculture DWG of OGC. The topic of this session will be Digital Twins for Agriculture. The session is scheduled on 15th of September 2020 between 14 00 CEST (8 00 EDT) and 16 00 CEST (10 00 EDT).
- Karel Charvat (Plan4all) – EO4Agri White Paper
- Peter Baumann (rasdaman GmbH.) – Datacubes for Optimizing Agriculture
- Valantis Tsiakos (Institute of Communication & Computer Systems (ICCS) – An integrated EO-based toolbox for modernising CAP compliance monitoring and assessing respective environmental impact
- Karel Jedlicka (UWB, Plan4all) – Calculation of agro-climatic factors from global climatic data
- Emmanuel Mondon & Alexandre Cadain (Maxar/Anima) – Impact gaming leveraging EO (satellite, in-situ & 3D) applied to Agriculture Digital Twins
- Walter Mayer (Progis) – Sustainable management of NATURE supported by time related satellite images, newest technology, local knowhow and global cooperation
- Michal Kepka (BOSC) – SensLog – an interoperable solution for sensor data
- Louis Cousin (Startinblox) – Inter-connecting geospatial and agricultural sectors: towards universal interoperability standards
- Stefano Nativi (JRC) – Green Deal Data Space initiative and in particular the Destination Earth action
- Zara Khan (Planet) – Planet designs, builds and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history, delivering near-daily imagery of anywhere on Earth
You don’t have to be an OGC member to attend an OGC meeting. This session is open to anyone to attend and new voices are always welcome.
Registration for the session is free for OGC members. In case you are not the OGC member and you are interested in the session, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and get the 50% reduction of full week conference fee.