PILSEN OPEN 2017
This is the continuation of the INSPIRE Hack 2017. This time, the hack takes place in the city of beer – Pilsen, Czech Republic. The hackathon enables to further develop projects and ideas registered to the INSPIRE Hack 2017 as well as to register new ones.
- 2nd – 3rd October 2017 – Pilsen Open 2017
Venue – presence participation
- NTIS building, Technická 8, Plzeň, location: 49°43’35.654″N, 13°21’7.244″E
- Room UN-656 on 6th floor in research wing of the building (part with blue walls).
- The organisers will provide means to connect remotely to the hackathon.
- For register please fill in the following registration form.
- Environmental and societal challenges
- Volunteered geographic information (VGI)
- Sensor domain
- Citizen observatories
- Open data