The event provides a discussion forum for all five European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) cluster projects, RDA Working and Interest Groups, European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) representatives on our journey to EOSC. During this event we’ll be focusing on the technical, social and governance issues we all face. What can we learn from each other and take back to the data communities we serve?
Main points of discussion
- Defining ESFRI cluster commonalities
- Leveraging RDA building blocks
- Data services
- Connecting to research communities
- Governance and how to connect to EOSC
- Research data policies and standards
- Research data management and stewardship
- FAIR data sharing and publishing domain data in the EOSC
- FAIR tools and services, exposed in the EOSC catalogue of services
More information about the event you can find here.