New Hale Release2012-03-28
The HALE team brings a beta version dubbed 2.5.0.M1. It have made HALE ready for many of the complex and challenging tasks that users of schema transformation tools face.
The core models and many UI components have largely been redeveloped to support features such as:
- Support multiple source schemas in a mapping
- Advanced XML schema support (subtyping, cycles, choices, ...)
- Generic XML and CSV as data format
- Cardinality support for property transformations
- Advanced type transformations
As usual, additional information is available form the community website:
The HALE team is looking for users who would be willing to take in part in an evaluation of this software. Please send to Thorsten Reitz [firstname.lastname@example.org] a short note if you'd be willing to support Hale team in improving HALE!